Welcome to Ecotek Performance Technology
We do have our authorised worldwide distributor network, please view the link on this site for your nearest distributor.
If you are trade then please be aware that this site will display our RRP only.
If you are one of our trade customers, please register with your full company details and then send an email to email@example.com, on receipt we will authorise your account to view trade prices and inform you when active.
The Ecotek product range is designed to provide enthusiasts with low cost solutions to expensive problems of performance, maintenance and economy. Rather than strip down your engine to de-coke the combustion chambers all you need to do is apply the Ecotek PowerBoost foam via your air intake with the engine running for 8 minutes and you can remove the carbon and varnish deposits from inside your engine, this spray contains a comprehensive formula developed for maximum effect.
Ecotek 100 additive extends oil life by providing ALL the anti-wear, anti-oxidant, detergent, dispersant and viscosity modifiers any oil needs. Designed to exceed the highest standards for high performance synthetic engine oil.
The Ecotek Fuel Additives range has been specifically designed for the UK market and to meet the needs of the motoring enthusiast. We have used the best ingredients available to give a premium product that does the job. The application is so simple by using a “one shot” system. Have a look at our new range today!
- Performance – products that improve throttle response and acceleration as well as improving emissions and efficiency.
- Economy – if your engine is more efficient then you use less energy – a lower carbon footprint with lower costs.
- Protection – oil is the life blood of your engine and if you want the best then add Ecotek 100 as an oil life extender.
- Maintenance – your engine wont last forever and needs to be well maintained to last, with poor quality petrol and stop start motoring you need PowerBoost
- DIY all Ecotek products can be fitted or applied by a competent amateur mechanic or by your local garage.
- Available – a chain of Nationwide Suppliers and a comprehensive on-line shop on this site give you access to the product range at competitive prices.
- Support – full customer and trade support through our Help Line on 08700429574 and via email as well as comprehensive instructions on this site.
- Guaranteed – all products carry a full money back satisfaction warranty as well as a replacement quality guarantee.
- Tested – all products have been scientifically proven and tested to the most stringent standards with results available on this site.