Welcome to Ecotek Performance Technologies
Motorists save money, reduce emissions and boost performance. The Ecotek product range is designed to provide enthusiasts with low cost solutions to expensive problems of performance, maintenance and economy. Rather than strip down your engine to de-coke the combustion chambers all you need to do is apply the Ecotek PowerBoost foam via your air intake with the engine running for 8 minutes and you can remove the carbon and varnish deposits from inside your engine, this spray contains a comprehensive formula developed for maximum effect.
Performance – products that improve throttle response and acceleration as well as improving emissions and efficiency.
- Economy – if your engine is more efficient then you use less energy – a lower carbon footprint with lower costs.
- Maintenance – your engine wont last forever and needs to be well maintained to last, with poor quality petrol and stop start motoring you need PowerBoost
- DIY all Ecotek products can be fitted or applied by a competent amateur mechanic or by your local garage.
- Available – a chain of Nationwide Suppliers and a comprehensive on-line shop on this site give you access to the product range at competitive prices.
- Support – full customer support through our Help Line on 08700429574 or via email as well as comprehensive instructions on this site.
- Guaranteed – all products carry a full money back satisfaction warranty as well as a replacement quality guarantee.
- Tested – all products have been scientifically proven and tested to the most stringent standards with results available on this site.
TuningBox® is the forerunner in terms of the add-on unit.
The TUNINGBOX unit has the potential of increasing the power of your engine up to a mega 30% extra and the torque up to an incredible 30% extra with a reduced fuel consumption by 10% . Some competitors claim higher outputs and we could boost any engine to destruction but we aim to give you performance without the possibility of damage due to excess loading leading to overload.
It is the leader in terms of product quality, technical service and after sales.
Ecotek can supply this easy to fit unit for your car, normally it takes just 15 minute’s to DIY fit or remove, just email us email@example.com with your car make, model, year and a member of our team will contact you with a price and delivery. We will be adding these units to our site however there are hundreds so be patient!
We can supply units for Tractors, vans HGV and even boats so please enquire.
- TuningBox® is not only a manufacturer, but develops its own unit hardware and software.
- TuningBox® supplies a number of well-known and respected competitors. If you add up all of the boxes manufactured under our own name or others, we are the largest supplier of add-on units in the world.
- The range of vehicles for which the TuningBox® offers a solution, is without doubt the most extensive.
- The TuningBox® finish is impeccable. The electronic components are protected by a solid and sealed case. The connectors used are either original or closely similar to those used by Vehicle Manufacturer.
- Installation and disassembly are very simple and are achieved without cutting or soldering.
- Installation can be reversed. As soon as you remove the unit, the original unit returns to original configuration, leaving no trace during diagnosis.
- The TuningBox® is perfectly suitable for automatic gearbox vehicles and for vehicles equipped with a Tiptronic gearbox.
- Every upgrade of the various unit models is carried out with scrupulous detail on our power bench. The increases in power and torque can be proved on a power bench; the particle filter does not get blocked because the exhaust gas values remain unchanged.
1- In order to maintain secrecy, the unit components are ordered separately from specialist manufacturers. After that, assembly is carried out in-house by qualified personnel before going through quality control.
2 – Each unit is then programmed to suit the vehicle concerned. The result of this programming is the fruit of performance research in our development centre. Before any unit is marketed for any given model of vehicle, we carry out numerous tests in our laboratory and on our power benches in order to be sure of maximum performance and reliability.
A thorough approach for maximum efficiency
All TuningBox® units are equipped with connectors that are OEM compliant. If we can’t get the connectors direct from the manufacturer, we will have them made in compliance with specifications that are every bit as stringent as the constructor’s.
Unlike some other competing products, we never use computer connectors, as these are not suitable for the demands of the automobile sector.
Our connectors are also secured, i.e. you cannot possibly connect them the wrong way round.